I'm Jessica, and I love photographing sunny wedding days.
But we already knew that, so let's get down to it.
Life is too short to fit into one category, so I find myself bridging the gap between manY.
• I’m an adventurous soul, but love little joys like paying in exact change.
• I think I’m well read when really I’ve just reread Harry Potter.
• I’m a one woman team at JGP, but my corgi Chester is my ultimate sidekick.
• I crave routine and order yet pray for spontaneous adventures.
• I can jam to Mumford & Sons, Taylor Swift, and musicals all in the same day.
• I LOVE to travel, but easily miss the comforts of home.
• Photography should be my favorite part of any wedding day, but flowers always win.
• I love dancing, I am a terrible dancer.
• My first creative love was music, and now it’s photography.
My love for my work comes from two things – stories and light. I strive to be intentional in everything I photograph, as your story deserves nothing less. I live in Atlanta with my husband and corgi, but Texas will always be home. I feel so lucky to work out of both states.
So, should we connect? Click that button below and share your story!