Hi lovely friends, I'm so happy you're here! I'm Jessica, a film photographer who loves sunlight and adventurous hearts. I'm also a lover of music, Harry Potter, champagne, and my corgi child Chester.
I truly believe that photographing others is an incredibly humbling experience. When I'm present for the sweetest and most special moments of someone's life, I get to serve my clients in the most rewarding way imaginable. I love connecting with my clients so that I can capture them in the most authentic manner possible. I believe in personal relationships, everything candid and joyful, and making your story unique.
MY FAVORITE THINGS...
- CHAMPAGNE - I never think there is a wrong occasion for champagne, nor will I ever turn down a mimosa.
- FILM CAMERAS - Film is my primary medium; the color and quality cannot be beat.
- CHESTER - He is my corgi child with a bigger personality than most humans.
- ANTHROPOLOGIE - Whether it’s their candles, décor or to-die-for clothing, I’m slightly obsessed with this store.
- BOOKS - There are always about 7 books on my nightstand at anytime. Also, I can and will beat anyone in Harry Potter trivia.
- MUSIC - Music is the language of my heart, and I actually studied and graduated with a degree in music.
- FLOWERS - Flowers are the way to my heart, and my favorite detail in weddings!
- HUSBAND - My husband is absolutely my favorite person. He is legitimately the funniest and best person that I know.